We believe in retail trade in an updated form and put retail trade first.
FUSION is operated according to a strict and intelligent FLOW principle where we purchase raw materials, plan, manufacture and sell goods in small series à la Sell One Buy One and small weekly orders. This way we avoid overproducing and sending more goods out into the world than is needed.
To ensure the right purchasing, planning, delivery and a sustainable environment in the future, we have introduced these house rules, which we must all live up to.
1. The dealer may online display and sell the goods that the dealer carries in the physical store (in the collection).3. The dealer must market and present the FUSION brand and products in a professional manner in accordance with FUSION’s standards and brand guide.
- The dealer is required to keep images, descriptions, product features and logo up to date. Images may not be older than those available in the media bank.
- When telling about the properties of the FUSION products, there must be a description of minimum 500 characters written by the dealer himself, however with factually correct information. To avoid duplicate content, do not copy-paste from FUSION or other vendor websites.
- “Made in EU” MUST be stated for the FUSION products on product overview pages if the product is sold online. Preferably with a splash.
- OEKO-TEX must be stated and updated as follows: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®-certified product. That means all components, including fabric, wire, decals, zips, elastic, labels, etc., have been tested and approved according to the standard and therefore do not contain harmful substances.
FUSION certificate number: 20170K1267 AITEX
- Requirements and guidelines will be issued on how to display and present FUSION products in physical stores.
4. The dealer must regularly participate in training to be able to serve and advise customers professionally.
5. Only pictures that are available in the FUSION Marketing folder on Google Drive may be used. Images in newsletters, on websites and in other places do not have the relevant rights secured to be used by dealers.
7. Text may not be added to FUSION-produced images or images that FUSION makes available to dealers without prior consent.
8. The communication around FUSION is as follows:
All other statements must be approved in writing by FUSION.
9. Confusion must not occur with respect to the sender identity in connection with materials/communications issued by dealers.
10. To avoid name confusion, the dealer's brand name may not contain the word FUSION.
11. When a dealer wishes to use the FUSION name in a payoff, it must be in one of the following sentences “The original FUSION store”, “Official FUSION dealer” or “Premium FUSION dealer”, depending on the size of the collection, the store's visual expression and historical factors. When using payoffs, they must be approved by FUSION.
12. To follow the flow principle with day-to-day orders, payments follow the same principle. Orders are paid by credit card and thus follow the delivery, unless the dealer is part of a chain agreement. Payment cards are saved in the system so dealers do not have to enter their card information every time.
13. Intelligent sustainable principle of maximum weekly orders. This order max. allows for good natural day-to-day growth for us all, with purchasing, production and demand naturally in sync, ensuring that everyone gets faster deliveries and more accurate inventory management.
Calculating your weekly order max.:
(Total sales for past 9 weeks / 9) * 1.3 = Weekly order max.
Orders falling outside this are handled/verified manually according to the availability for delivery.
14. Because of the flow principle, FUSION can stop the deliveries or the cooperation at any time, with or without due notice and explanation. This will be done by blocking dealer login access. Any outstanding payments must of course be paid.
As dealers of FUSION products, we all bear a responsibility and we all benefit from the good results.